Frequently Asked Question
SMART.powercontrol: How to install the SMART reset box?
Last Updated 4 years ago
Where to find the drivers?The necessary driver are usually provided in your installation package within the subfolder:
They are also attached to this help topic below.
InstallationThe driver need to be installed in the usual Windows way.
- Close FlashCedere if it's currently runnimg
- Prepare the driver directory by unzipping the archive (or simply noting the path to the FlashCedere setup directory)
- Open the Device Manager as described here: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/open-device-manager#1TC=windows-7
- Double click on the unknown device:
- Click on the driver tab, then "Update driver" and follow the instructions; when asked for, select
- manual source when appropriate
- the fitting driver directory
Windows should complete the driver installation now. You can start FlashCedere afterwards.